A weathered wooden furniture, steel stools, original fixtures and oversized and a polished concrete floor; it is the immediate association is being done in industrial design.
Did you know what he is? It is an activity that uses the arts and applied sciences to improve aesthetics, functionality and usability of a product. It is a creative activity whose aim is to make objects that will be integrated during their life cycle. What is a dining room chair industrial style? Often this type of design is combined with futuristic design in cities that incorporate plants. In reality, it is the embodiment of integrated scientific and rational culture of creativity. We have selected 50 examples of design and decorative industrial style simply inspiring!
- 1 dining room chair in an interior industrial style
- 1.1 Black Chair of dining and stool in a domestic industrial style
- 1.2 Dining room open to living in industrial style
- 1.3 black dining room chair in an industrial style
- 1.4 gray dining room chair
- 1.5 Dining industrial style
- 1.6 black dining room chair
- 1.7 dining room chair gray metal
- 1.8 Pretty dining room chairs blue
- 1.9 dining room chairs and black leather
- 1.10 Very nice wooden chair and industrial style leather
- 1.11 Dining industrial style
- 1.12 Interior dining room industrial style
- 1.13 Different types of dining chair industrial style
- 1.14 Black industrial style chair
- 1.15 room chair comfortable dining
dining room chair in an interior industrial style
The industrial revolution has shaken many people's life. It strongly influenced the evolution of design. In the mid-19th century, the major manufacturers decide to embark on the design race. It is no longer produce effectively, but also to combine this efficiency to aesthetics. The idea is to make products both aesthetic and accessible to the wider public. The most striking example is Michael Thornet, of Austrian origin, which has sold over 50 million chairs prototypes in his famous "bistro" chair. From the beginning of the 20th century artistic research starts daily service and the social environment. The idea is to create artistic objects of practical use. In the 1930s, manufacturers understand quickly enough that the design guarantees success. This is also the time of the birth of several domestic gadgets.
Black Chair of dining and stool in a domestic industrial style
Today, this style is described as "one of the decorative pillars". It is characterized by the use of raw materials (metal, glass, wood, copper, steel, stone) and color bleak: gray, black, rust, ecru, green bottle. We associate this style in a loft with walls covered with brick, concrete floor or with a wooden floor and wooden furniture, steel or metal. It's dark and it's chic.
Dining room open to living in industrial style
The industrial style is present in most modern interiors. His presence is displayed either by small keys or completely. The leading products of industrial design are a metal coffee table or wood nuts are sometimes apparent, a brown or black leather armchair. Another decoration very present in this interior style is the large clock that can be installed in the kitchen.
black dining room chair in an industrial style
Chairs for dining room in white wood
modern and stylish interior
industrial-style interior with wooden chairs
Transparent chairs for a modern dining room